For the season 2021, more flexibility in modifying and canceling your stays.
Modification of your reservation
A request for modification of the stay (dates, type of accommodation) can be made to the campsite (by mail or e-mail), as far as availabilities. No postponement will be accepted for the following season. If no changes are made, the client must make his stay in the initial booking conditions.
Any request for extension of stay or change of category of rental will be made according to availability and according to the current rates. Any request for change of stay occurring 15 days before the date of arrival will not be accepted.
Cancellation and Covid-19
cancellation of your stay only if:
– lock down;
– restriction of movement;
– fortnight or quarantine in your city, department, region or country (on proof of residence);
– if one of the participants of the stay is infected with Corona virus within 20 days of the arrival date (cancellation possible only on presentation of a positive test and a medical certificate).
The campsite propose you a choice of:
– a credit note corresponding to the amounts paid, plus 20%*, valid for 2 years and non-refundable;
– a refund of the sums paid, excluding cost of cancellation insurance.
*maximum increase of €100.
Please note: the fear of travel is in no way an admissible reason for cancellation.
Cancellation by the customer
in case of cancellation, please notify the campsite as soon as possible by e-mail or mail.
- In case of cancellation without insurance:
1- Cancellation occurring more than 60 days before the date of arrival: the entire deposit will be refunded. A compensation of € 20 will be retained as a cancellation fee.
2- Cancellation occurring between 60 and 30 days before the date of arrival: the entire deposit will be kept as a cancellation fee.
3- Cancellation occurring between 30 and 15 days before the date of arrival: 50% of the total price of the stay will be retained as a cancellation fee.
4- Cancellation occurring less than 15 days before the date of arrival: the total amount of the stay will be retained as a cancellation fee.
1- cancellation occurring more than 60 days before the date of arrival: the entire deposit will be refunded.
A compensation of € 20 will be retained as a cancellation fee.
2- cancellation occurring between 60 days and the date of arrival: the entire deposit will be kept as a cancellation fee.
- In case of cancellation with insurance:
A part of the amount paid (excluding application fees, insurance costs and tourist taxes) will be refunded* according to the cancellation conditions available on our website.
The cancellation insurance is charged 2.9% of the price of the stay (or 3.5% for apartments in La Gabinière). It is optional and must be purchased at the time of booking.
* In case of no-refund by the insurance and upon presentation of a proof, we will refund you according to the conditions of cancellation without subscription to the insurance, excluding the cost of the cancellation insurance.
Cancellation due to the campsite: in case of cancellation due to the campsite, except in case of force majeure, the stay will be refunded in full. Such cancellation shall not give rise to any payment of damages.
For your stress-free vacation, we have implemented a Covid-19 health protocol following the recommendations of the French National Campgrounds Federation (FNHPA) and the Ministry of Health.
– Disinfection of mobile homes and apartments between each stay;
– Disinfection and cleaning of reception and sanitary facilities twice a day;
– Protective sheets for single-use beds;
– Widespread installation of hydroalcoholic lotion dispensers;
– Daily disinfection of the deckchairs in the swimming pool*.
* Campsite La Presqu’île de Giens